Roasted brussels sprouts, carrots, sweet potatoes, fresh greens, brown rice, quinoa, and pepitas all topped with a creamy chili dressing. These Fall Veggies & Rice Harvest Bowls are delicious and perfect for a healthy, easy lunch or dinner!
With so much fall baking, sweets, and treats going around, it can be tough to stay on track and eat healthy this time of year! Thankfully, there are plenty of seasonal vegetables to enjoy as well. Here’s what we’re LOVING about these Fall Veggies & Rice Harvest Bowls:
- They’re an easy sheet-pan dinner transformed into a delicious power bowl recipe!
- Any greens work great in this recipe! We used chopped spinach, but arugula and kale can also give the dish peppery, cozy fall flavors.
- We used these ready-to-go brown rice and quinoa packets, so no cooking is required!
- They’re loaded with nutrition. Perfect for everyday meals!
We’re obsessing over the fact that these harvest bowls are healthy and nourishing, yet comforting and satisfying. You and your family will love this easy, go-to recipe!
RELATED: Vegan Turmeric Quinoa Power Bowls
Tips for making Fall Veggies & Rice Harvest Bowls
Short on time? Then these harvest bowls are perfect for you! To speed up the process, here are some of our favorite tips:
- Use pre-cut veggies! This is a major time saver.
- Purchase a delicious pre-made dressing. This is a great option for these bowls!
- Meal prep these bowls in advance and add in the greens when you’re ready to serve. Perfect for lunch on-the-go or a quick dinner!
Want to add in some protein? Be sure use organic, high-quality meat from Butcher Box. Here’s a coupon for free shipping and $20 off!
RELATED: Quick & Easy Healthy Fall Dinners
More savory fall recipes you’ll love:
- Healthy Chicken Broccoli Pasta Casserole
- Roasted Pumpkin Salad
- The BEST Sweet Potato Soup Recipe
- Chickpea Fall Salad